Caitlin is the latest addition to the Interior Define x The Everygirl collection. Made with exceptional attention to detail, Caitlin is the perfect mix of high-comfort and refined design. Its reversible bench cushion is made with soft, high-resilience foam wrapped in down, and its back cushions are constructed with a soft down fill that allow you to fully sink in. Caitlin's piping detailing, knife-edge back cushions, and perfectly subtle slope arm make it one of our most sophisticated designs yet.
From the designers, Alaina and Danielle: “Caitlin is our take on the classic club sofa, with super soft seat and back cushions that you can melt into. It fits as perfectly in a casual apartment as it does a formal living space. We named the sofa for our very first intern, Caitlin Timson, who was a huge help when we began in 2012. We couldn’t be more excited to introduce the newest I/D x The Everygirl collection."
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Love the Sofa/Hated the Delivery Process
The sofa met all my expectations. It is perfect for our space and really comfortable. I thought having to wait nearly 14 weeks for something you pay for up front was a little long, and I also didn't like the fact that I had to get involved with the delivery process. But saying that, the Customer Service at Interior Define is AMAZING! I do love the sofa, and I am glad I made the decision to buy!
I absolutely love my new sofa. I got the natural heavy cloth and it looks great and seems very durable: I was nervous about ordering a sofa online without seeing it first but decided to go ahead since it was returnable at no cost. Customer service was fantastic and white glove delivery was very convenient. I appreciate the transparent pricing. No extra delivery or surcharge fees like other companies.
Beautiful design and uncompromised quality and ...
The Caitlin chair is just as gorgeous in person as it is featured here. The chair has impeccable design and is extremely comfortable! I highly recommend this chair, we ordered two and paired it with a mid-century modern couch.