With its clean lines and subtle flourishes, Harper casts a remarkably adaptable profile.
The sofa's high, contoured arms (ideal for sitting up while stretching out) and faintly concave back combine to create a knowing design with a highly functional form - completely at ease in a swath of interior styles.
Harper's cushions are high-resilience foam topped with down - meeting our design ethos of comfort, function, and style.
Harper is a wonderful piece - particularly if you're looking to break from the mold of average sofa design.
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Harper Sofa and pillows
We received our Harper sofa in the Narwhal fabric a few weeks ago and have been very happy with it. The quality of both the construction and fabric seem very good. After much sofa shopping, most sofas either had a really low back or slumped in too much, all of which seemed to be uncomfortable. The Harper has just the right balance of support and cushiness for us. I was however a bit disappointed when the 2 extra throw pillows we ordered for the sofa arrived. We received 2 square throw pillows even though I had specified with the guy in the store that we wanted the slightly larger rectangular pillows. I made it a point to specify the size with him in person at the store, so when the square ones arrived, I contacted them. I received an email back saying that they stopped producing the rectangular pillows, and that they are unable to make them for me. I don't expect them to make something for me that they don't manufacture, but the sales person should have been clear from the beginning about what they can or can't make.
**I/D COMMENT** Craig, please accept our apologies. We have begun a process to specify throw pillows and will reach back out when we re-offer them.
Having an open floor plan, with a sofa floating in the center of the room, made detailing on the back a high priority. The Harper does not disappoint in this regard. The subtle curving and sectioned panels along the back are understated yet elegant; it quietly makes the room. Having had custom furniture made in the past, I can attest to the quality of the sofa. It is solid. I am so thrilled with my experience from start to finish, I will definitely be a repeat customer.