Henry is a bold sofa whose comfort is equally matched by its versatility.
Constructed with thick, padded arms and a robust, squat frame, Henry's profile hovers close to the ground. This low-slung design gives the sofa a seductive presence, more than inviting for an afternoon nap.
The seat cushions are constructed of high-resilience foam wrapped in down. The back cushions are constructed with a mix of soft down and cotton fiber.
Henry is at home in casual-contemporary lofts or more warm and studied aesthetics. Either way, colorful throw pillows lend themselves beautifully to this sofa's soft lines and neutral tones.
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.