*Financing provided by Bread
The Maxwell chair features a thick, contoured arm, distinct piping details and a low-profile seat height, making it both classic and modern. Maxwell's thinner frame rail is raised by a new turned leg style, making its profile light and airy – even with its luxurious extra-deep seat and down-filled back cushions.
Maxwell's reversible seat cushions are constructed with our softest resilient foam and topped with extra-soft down feathers. Its loose back cushion rests on its perfectly pitched frame.
Maxwell is available as an upholstered or slipcovered chair, and customizable by fabric, leg, and size.
How It Sits
Seat comfort: Softer seat
Seat height (from floor to the highest point of the seat cushion): Medium height at 18"
Seat depth (from front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion): Deep depth at 27"
Rankings, e.g. "soft" or "firm" cushions, are relative to all I/D pieces.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
About the designer
Other products by Maxwell Ryan
Read reviews from our customers Reviews from our customers
Free Swatch Fabrics for All
Get up to five shipped straight to your door, free of charge.Order Now