Rose proves that elegant design and plush comfort are not mutually exclusive. We partnered with The Everygirl to create a sofa that is equal parts timeless design, solid craftsmanship, and exceptional comfort.
Rose's seat cushions are over-stuffed; constructed of a high-resilience foam core wrapped with down. The seat cushion rest just below its carefully tufted arms. The effect is an extremely comfortable seat that recovers effortlessly. The back is rounded to provide the perfect level of support, while easily accommodating an array of your favorite throw pillows.
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
LOVE this chair. Looks amazing, sits comfy.
I spotted this chair on pinterest, then ended up going down the rabbit hole to Interior Define. A year later, we'd saved up to take the plunge and I was nervous about buying a chair and sofa sight unseen. TOTALLY worth it. We got this Rose chair in the garnet mod velvet and the Maxwell sofa in the mod velvet sapphire blue.
Both colors are gorgeous - the velvet is so soft and comfortable and seems to be wearing well. The blue is pretty and soothing, the red Rose chair just pops. While Maxwell is very slouchy and comfy (your favorite pair of boots) Rose is a bit more upright. Both have the goosedown cushions (so amazingly comfy), but Rose's back is a all one piece and so is... not stiffer, just... you don't slump into it like the Maxwell. You sit up more. I've found it comfy to put my feet up on the ottoman and do laptop work on my lap or curl up with my feet under me. Again, this is a slightly more formal chair, but still comfy. So the ballet flats to the boots, if you will. It's really nice.
I honestly love this chair so much I'm now plotting how long it will take us to save up for a matching Rose chair for the one we got. It's pretty wide, too, and the sides are low. While it's not the same style as the Maxwell, the two have enough similarities that they blend nicely.
Again, LOVELY chair, so comfy, and perfect for sitting and chatting with friends in.