With its clean lines and subtle flourishes, Harper casts a remarkably adaptable profile.
The sofa's high, contoured arms (ideal for sitting up while stretching out) and faintly concave back combine to create a knowing design with a highly functional form - completely at ease in a swath of interior styles.
Harper's cushions are high-resilience foam topped with down - meeting our design ethos of comfort, function, and style.
Harper is a wonderful piece - particularly if you're looking to break from the mold of average sofa design.
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Bought the Harper for 2 different Clients
I ended up purchasing the same Harper sofa for two different clients. In both orderers, we ended up ordering one long seat cushion instead of the three seat cushions for a clean look. They both loved the sofa, its unique design and shape made it more of a statement piece for each of the different rooms. Customer service was great and the sales rep always got back to us with any questions we had and let us know about lead-times and delivery information. The process was easy, and I would definitely recommend Interior Define to any of my future clients!