Sloan epitomizes classic-contemporary styling, at home in spaces both boho chic and modern primitive. It's our go-to recommendation for smaller spaces and, given Sloan's customization options, it's also ideal for unique floor plans.
Sloan's sturdy arms taper from the back, evincing a classic profile while still suggesting sleek modernism.
The cushions are a layered mix of high-density foam and down feathers, so they will retain their shape over a lifetime of entertaining, lounging, and relaxing into the occasional afternoon nap.
Sloan is available in three configurations (accent chair, loveseat and sofa), and a number of fabric options. Our favorite is the standard smooth, linen-textured blend. It retains its color and supple touch for years, while resisting stains and blemishes.
Our sourcing team has known this factory for years. They are a workhorse, and we trust them completely. From the get-go, they've consistently delivered, reflecting an almost Zen-like dedication to unique and well-constructed design. They are the kind of team that allows their work to do the talking. Which is fine by us because their products are so striking. We are thrilled to offer their highly-customizable pieces.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.