Walters is an unconsciously modern design, but its neutral lines allow it to blend easily in a variety of interior styles. Its polished metal-trimmed base is only hinted at.
The combination of Walter's high-resilience foam, cotton wrapped seat cushions and its down-topped back cushions, make the sofa exceptionally lounge-ready. And, at nearly nine and a half feet long, you can invite several friends to join.
We have yet to find an aesthetic this sofa doesn't seem naturally at home with. From industrial lofts with minimal embellishment to living rooms curated with antique rugs and rustic accessories, Walters works where you need it.
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Perfect lounge sofa
It's been about three weeks since we received the Walters sectional. it was long waiting (8weeks) but worth it.
The delivery itself was fast and there was no hassle.
The sofa is very well constructed. every part including all the cushions is neatly crafted without any loosen part.
Walters Sectional is quite wide and deep. also bit low. which is perfect for lounge sofa. and very good to fall asleep.
Regarding the fabric, I choose the cross weave "earth", which is surprisingly durable. my Havanese dog has started to dig on the sofa from the first day, but so far it looks just like new condition. I strongly recommend cross weave fabric for people with kids and pets.
The color of the sample was little dark beige tone. but the one with entire sofa looks light grey. which is totally fine for me.
We bought this couch for our basement TV room in pewter and it's exactly what we need. We have low ceilings so the height is perfect. It's soft without being squishy and modern without being too austere. Bonus that the color and fabric will hide stains from my two small kids!
Lovely bright & comfy couch
I wish I could upload a picture! I bought this couch in the blue velvet and the color is so modern and stunning! The couch is extremely comfortable on top of being aesthetically pleasing. Note, the couch is a bit low to the ground--which I love, but can be frustrating for some.