Walters is an unconsciously modern design, but its neutral lines allow it to blend easily in a variety of interior styles. Its polished metal-trimmed base is only hinted at.
The combination of Walter's high-resilience foam, cotton wrapped seat cushions and its down-topped back cushions, make the sofa exceptionally lounge-ready. And, at nearly nine and a half feet long, you can invite several friends to join.
Walters is made in a soft, top-grain leather, which is both luxurious and durable.
We have yet to find an aesthetic this sofa doesn't seem naturally at home with. From industrial lofts with minimal embellishment to living rooms curated with antique rugs and rustic accessories, Walters works where you need it.
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Dust leather regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a leather conditioner
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Use a light amount of distilled water for water-based spills
- Blot oil-based spills; never using water
- Color variation and wrinkles are natural in leather products
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. Inherent variations make each piece unique. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
I've just received my Walters sofa in boubon leather and I'm stunned by the quality and the look of this sofa. The leather is gorgeous with a pebbled grain of exceptional quality. The visuals of the sofa are stunning and akin to a substantially more expensive Roche Bobois piece. Delivery was, indeed, white glove and all the packing material was carried away by the delivery company thus saving me the headache of disposing of the considerable packing material. The wait time for the sofa is lengthy and Interior Define is upfront about the wait, but it is more than worth it! This is a 5 star company that gives you a 5 star sofa and I'm itching for an excuse to buy another sofa from them (which I suspect will not be too soon because this sofa looks like it will serve me beautifully for many years to come).