Walters is an unconsciously modern design, but its neutral lines allow it to blend easily in a variety of interior styles. Its polished metal-trimmed base is only hinted at.
The combination of Walter's high-resilience foam, cotton wrapped seat cushions and its down-topped back cushions, make the sofa exceptionally lounge-ready. And, at nearly nine and a half feet long, you can invite several friends to join.
Walters is made in a soft, top-grain leather, which is both luxurious and durable.
We have yet to find an aesthetic this sofa doesn't seem naturally at home with. From industrial lofts with minimal embellishment to living rooms curated with antique rugs and rustic accessories, Walters works where you need it.
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Dust leather regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a leather conditioner
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Use a light amount of distilled water for water-based spills
- Blot oil-based spills; never using water
- Color variation and wrinkles are natural in leather products
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. Inherent variations make each piece unique. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
If you're thinking about it, get it
I had some trepidation about making a furniture purchase online. The Walters sofa looked great, but as anyone who has read online sofa reviews will know, looking great is easy. It's much harder to make a quality sofa that is comfortable.
The Walters sectional checks all the boxes. I don't believe you could find this kind of quality at anywhere near ID's price point. It's also very comfortable. It felt a little stiff at first, but as I read online, and as another reviewer already mentioned, stiff is much better than soft out of the box in terms of long-term comfort.
I've had the sofa now for about 3 months, and I love it. It's spacious. It seats three comfortably and the wide arms are great for remotes or just relaxing. I also purchased a C-Table (Tag Urban C-End Table) that slips right over the arms for a perfect laptop desk. I spent a long time looking for a sofa. Save yourself the trouble. If you're thinking about the Walters, get it.
Great product and experience
My product arrived just as advertised and I couldn't be more happy with it. The experience of buying this was amazing. It took just a few minutes on the phone to order and the delivery team was quick and professional. The sofa was in perfect condition upon arrival.
Aesthetically speaking, it blends right in, which is what I wanted.
I can't get over how comfortable yet supportive it is. Most couches I've owned feel too soft or plush which becomes a bigger problem later on.
This couch is fantastic. It is beautiful and comfortable. It looks great in our new river house. It looks much more expensive than the actual cost. It is difficult to find quality, simple, modern furniture without paying a small fortune. Interior Define provide a great service to those of us who like good design at a fair price. The service is great as well: white glove!