Large Fabric Sofa
Large Fabric Sofa
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Orders are typically delivered in 8 to 12 weeks.
Get five fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Gray is a clear choice for minimal, modern interiors. The custom sofa's low-slung profile feels right at home in open floorplans. Yet the overall neutrality of the design—achieved through long clean lines simply adorned with flange seams—grants it the versatility to be styled for traditional homes.
Gray's tight seat and back are comprised of high-density foam and down (or down alternative) layered on a base of springs. This offers a supportive, yet relaxed seat that's also low maintenance (there's no need to fluff or rotate cushions). The sofa's wide, padded arm is perfect for leaning against or perching on—choose high or low arms, or one of each.
How It Sits
Seat comfort: Firmer seat
Seat height (from floor to the highest point of the seat cushion): Low height at 16"
Seat depth (from front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion): Medium depth at 24"
Rankings, e.g. "soft" or "firm" cushions, are relative to all I/D pieces.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
How We Measure
Our furniture measurements are calculated from each piece’s widest or tallest points. Cushion overhang beyond the frame, the crown (highest point) on a fully fluffed seat cushion, and outward curves and angles are all included in the overall dimensions.
Will this piece fit in your space? Learn more with our guide to measuring for delivery.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Gray in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches