Leather Slipper Chair
Leather Slipper Chair
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Orders are typically delivered in 8 to 12 weeks.
Get five fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Hana’s blend of structured angles and soft curves was inspired by the art of origami. A thin, tapered frame with mitered corners is the perfect perch for softly rounded foam cushions, whose edges appear to float ever-so-slightly in the air.
Our leather slipper accent chairs add modern functionality and fresh silhouettes to a popular 1920s style. Like the originals, our chairs’ slim silhouettes are ideal for small spaces, from vanity tables to office corners. Our twist: extra-tall legs, which elevate the slipper chairs to the height of the other seating in the house, so they can comfortably sit at any table.
We love leather for the rich, unique patina every hide develops over time. Our Palomino, Pecan, and Tobacco options arrive with built-in character, such as occasional stretch marks or nicks. As the leather ages, it will develop a worn-in look that’s a unique reflection of life well-lived in your space. Remember: the lighter the leather, the more prominently new scuffs will show. If in doubt, go darker.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
How We Measure
Our furniture measurements are calculated from each piece’s widest or tallest points. Cushion overhang beyond the frame, the crown (highest point) on a fully fluffed seat cushion, and outward curves and angles are all included in the overall dimensions.
Will this piece fit in your space? Learn more with our guide to measuring for delivery.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Dust leather regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a leather conditioner
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Use a light amount of distilled water for water-based spills
- Blot oil-based spills; never using water
- Color variation and wrinkles are natural in leather products
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. Inherent variations make each piece unique. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Hana in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches