*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Harper is the sofa that moodboards are made of. It’s a statement piece with clean lines that swoop into soft curves along the arms and back panels. At the front of the custom sofa, the seat cushions tuck beneath the arms’ rounded crowns.
Sitting in Harper is undeniably cozy thanks to a high contoured arm and slightly concave back that wrap around you. Foam cushions wrapped in down are equally easy to sink into and bounce out of when relaxation time (sadly) ends.
How It Sits
Seat comfort: Firmer seat
Seat height (from floor to the highest point of the seat cushion): Low height at 16"
Seat depth (from front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion): Medium depth at 25"
Rankings, e.g. "soft" or "firm" cushions, are relative to all I/D pieces.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Harper in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Read reviews from our customers Reviews from our customers
Free Swatch Fabrics for All
Get up to five shipped straight to your door, free of charge.Order Now