Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
Slipcovered Sleeper Sofa
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
A slipcovered sofa can be incredibly forgiving, and Miles is no exception. Simply remove the slipcovers to spot treat or have them cleaned professionally. With the Miles custom sleeper sofa, however, you’ll also enjoy a more modern version of the classic style. Square angles and a uniform-height arm and back create a simple and honest form that’s beautiful to behold.
Miles is also supremely comfortable. The seat feels roomy thanks to a slender 3.5-inch track arm, and its high-resilience foam cushions, wrapped in down or poly fiber, are soft, yet resilient. Bolster pillows add extra support. When it comes time to sleep, remove the cushions, and fold out the 5.5-inch thick mattress. It's topped with memory foam, creating a sleeper mattress your guests (or you) will actually look forward to sleeping on.
How It Sits
Seat comfort: Soft seat standard.
Seat height (from floor to the highest point of the seat cushion): Medium height at 19"
Seat depth (from front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion): Shallow depth at 21"
Rankings, e.g. "soft" or "firm" cushions, are relative to all I/D pieces.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Miles Sleeper in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Read reviews from our customers Reviews from our customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Now