Rose by The Everygirl
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Rose proves that a traditional, over-stuffed custom sofa doesn't have to be stuffy. We partnered with The Everygirl to create the timeless design, which features beautiful curves like a turned wood leg and classic English rolled arm with tiny tailored pleats. You'll find these contours continued in the back's subtle pitch, which extends through Rose's sloped back legs, creating one long line.
Rose's seat cushions are constructed from a high-resilience foam core wrapped with down. The back is rounded to provide the perfect level of support, yet easily accommodates an array of your favorite throw pillows.
How It Sits
Seat comfort: Softer seat
Seat height (from floor to the highest point of the seat cushion): High height at 21"
Seat depth (from front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion): Medium depth at 24"
Rankings, e.g. "soft" or "firm" cushions, are relative to all I/D pieces.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Rose by The Everygirl in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
About the designer
Other products by The Everygirl
Read reviews from our customers Reviews from our customers
Free Swatch Fabrics for All
Get up to five shipped straight to your door, free of charge.Order Now