Leather Dining Chair
Leather Dining Chair
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Orders are typically delivered in 8 to 12 weeks.
Get ten fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Dylan is easily our most universal custom dining chair, destined to be an I/D classic. Simple rounded curves make it a great choice for casual settings, but refined details like the seamless merging of the back and seat allow it to fit in more formal decors. It all depends on how you customize and style it — and with our 70+ fabrics and leathers as well as three leg shapes and three leg finishes, there’s no shortage of options.
Dylan’s thick three-inch seat is made of firm, yet comfy foam that will maintain its resilience for years. The back has a slight pitch, inviting you to ease in for a relaxed meal with loved ones.
We love leather for the rich, unique patina every hide develops over time. Our Palomino, Pecan, New City and Night options arrive with built-in character, such as occasional stretch marks or nicks. As the leather ages, it will develop a worn-in look that’s a unique reflection of life well-lived in your space. Remember: the lighter the leather, the more prominently new scuffs will show. If in doubt, go darker.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Dust leather regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a leather conditioner
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Use a light amount of distilled water for water-based spills
- Blot oil-based spills; never using water
- Color variation and wrinkles are natural in leather products
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. Inherent variations make each piece unique. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 100-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
A Day in the Life of Your Dining Set
We encourage gathering around your dining set morning, noon, and night.
Breakfast in bed is overrated.
Fresh flowers make everything better.
Did someone say cheese board?
A place to gather sans Netflix —
we should do this more often.
Dylan Leather in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
Shop dining tables
Make it a Set
Add Dining Tables to Your OrderHayes Square Dining Table 2 sizes | Seats 4-6 From $895 Hayes Round Dining Table 2 sizes | Seats 4-6 From $895 Hayes Rectangle Dining Table 3 sizes | Seats 4-10 From $1195
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to ten free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches