*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Madeline is a subtle celebration of Art Deco design, thanks to graceful curves that loop around the seat and back. A curved lip outlines the seat itself, which is crafted from structured foam to ensure a firm and comfortable sit. Additional design details, such as mitered seams, add to Madeline’s understated elegance.
Our collection of slipper accent chairs updates the popular 1920s style with modern functionality and fresh silhouettes. Their slim, armless silhouettes make them easy to fit into tight spaces. Our 11” legs elevate them above traditional slipper chairs, so they can seamlessly fit in with the rest of your space, whether pulled up to the table at a dinner party or scooted beside a couch during movie night.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Read reviews from our customers Reviews from our customers
Free Swatch Fabrics for All
Get up to five shipped straight to your door, free of charge.Order Now