Sectional Sofa with Left Chaise
Sectional Sofa with Left Chaise
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Orders are typically delivered in 8 to 12 weeks.
Get five fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Ms. Chesterfield is our lighter, softer take on the classic Chesterfield sofa. We took the old-fashioned men’s club design and gave it a more modern feel. The custom sectional sofa is a statement piece that can be customized to suit any room.
We’ve kept the Chesterfield’s signature tufting, but deconstructed its traditionally heavy shape. The back hits you at just the right height for maximum comfort, while the deep seat practically demands stretching out for a good nap. Both the seat and back are tight, which means you'll enjoy a soft layer of foam atop a layer of springs that offer a gentle give. It also means you won't have to rotate or fluff loose cushions.
How It Sits
Seat comfort: Firm
Seat height (from floor to the highest point of the seat cushion) 17” / medium height
Seat depth (from front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion) 31” / deep depth
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
How We Measure
Our furniture measurements are calculated from each piece’s widest or tallest points. Cushion overhang beyond the frame, the crown (highest point) on a fully fluffed seat cushion, and outward curves and angles are all included in the overall dimensions.
Will this piece fit in your space? Learn more with our guide to measuring for delivery.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Ms. Chesterfield in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
About the Designer
Other products by Maxwell Ryan
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches