*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Orders are typically delivered in 8 to 12 weeks.
Get five fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Ms. Chesterfield is our lighter, softer take on the classic Chesterfield sofa. We took the old-fashioned men’s club design and gave it a more modern feel. The leather ottoman maintains the Chesterfield’s signature tufting, but breaks down its traditionally heavy shape thanks to a lighter rail. Whether you use it as a footrest, coffee table, seating option, or all of the above, it's a statement piece that can be customized to suit any room.
We love leather for the rich, unique patina every hide develops over time. Our Palomino, Pecan, and Tobacco options arrive with built-in character, such as occasional stretch marks or nicks. As the leather ages, it will develop a worn-in look that’s a unique reflection of life well-lived in your space. Remember: the lighter the leather, the more prominently new scuffs will show. If in doubt, go darker.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
How We Measure
Our furniture measurements are calculated from each piece’s widest or tallest points. Cushion overhang beyond the frame, the crown (highest point) on a fully fluffed seat cushion, and outward curves and angles are all included in the overall dimensions.
Will this piece fit in your space? Learn more with our guide to measuring for delivery.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Dust leather regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a leather conditioner
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Use a light amount of distilled water for water-based spills
- Blot oil-based spills; never using water
- Color variation and wrinkles are natural in leather products
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. Inherent variations make each piece unique. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Ms. Chesterfield in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
About the Designer
Other products by Maxwell Ryan
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches