Queen Fabric Bed Frame
Queen Fabric Bed Frame
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Due to the Lunar New Year, orders are currently experiencing extended lead times of 12 - 16 weeks. Chat with us for more information.
Get five fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Oliver wraps you in comfort. The headboard of the queen fabric bed frame extends all the way to the floor in one long line. Its shelter shape softly hugs the bed's frame, creating a cozy place to lean back and enjoy a good book at the end of a long day.
The headboard's elegant curves find their match in Oliver's shapely legs. Available in a variety of wood and metal finishes and shapes, legs also add lift, which, in combination with Oliver's platform style, eliminate the need for a box spring. All-around upholstery enables you to float your bed off the wall.
*Mattress not included.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Oliver in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches