Leather Slipper Chair
Leather Slipper Chair
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Orders are typically delivered in 8 to 12 weeks.
Get five fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Parker’s oversized wings hug you as you sit—a comfortable situation to be in, thanks to its plump foam crown. The chair’s square silhouette is softened with rounded-off corners, whose piping detailing gives a nod to midcentury design sensibilities.
We updated the 1920s slipper accent chair with fresh silhouettes and modern functionality. Their slim profiles make them ideal for tight spaces, and their light weight makes them easy to move around on a whim. The addition of extra-long legs lifts our slipper chairs to the same height as the rest of the seating in your house, so you can seamlessly throw one into the mix when hosting a dinner party.
We love leather for the rich, unique patina every hide develops over time. Our Palomino, Pecan, and Tobacco options arrive with built-in character, such as occasional stretch marks or nicks. As the leather ages, it will develop a worn-in look that’s a unique reflection of life well-lived in your space. Remember: the lighter the leather, the more prominently new scuffs will show. If in doubt, go darker.
How We Measure
Our furniture measurements are calculated from each piece’s widest or tallest points. Cushion overhang beyond the frame, the crown (highest point) on a fully fluffed seat cushion, and outward curves and angles are all included in the overall dimensions.
Will this piece fit in your space? Learn more with our guide to measuring for delivery.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Dust leather regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a leather conditioner
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Use a light amount of distilled water for water-based spills
- Blot oil-based spills; never using water
- Color variation and wrinkles are natural in leather products
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. Inherent variations make each piece unique. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 100-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
Parker in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches