*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Due to the Lunar New Year, orders are currently experiencing extended lead times of 12 - 16 weeks. Chat with us for more information.
Get five fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
Graceful lines and smart tailoring team up in the Tegan custom apartment sofa. A trio of curves arc around the back and cascade down the arms, whose downward slope mimics the waterfall effect of the rounded seat cushion. These curves are further highlighted by a subtle seam that begins at the crook of the arm and wraps around to the back of the sofa. Surprising details, such as tiny arm pleats, keep the design from feeling too serious.
Tegan is more than just form; it’s functional, too, and that function is feeling comfortable. The tight seat and back provide support, but has just enough give to let you sink in and relax. For extra lounge-ability, add an ottoman and some throw pillows, or simply kick back as-is—Tegan looks equally chic in both minimal and maximal spaces.
How It Sits
Seat comfort: Firmer seat
Seat height (from floor to the highest point of the seat cushion): Low height at 17"
Seat depth (from front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion): Medium depth at 24"
Rankings, e.g. "soft" or "firm" cushions, are relative to all I/D pieces.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
How We Measure
Our furniture measurements are calculated from each piece’s widest or tallest points. Cushion overhang beyond the frame, the crown (highest point) on a fully fluffed seat cushion, and outward curves and angles are all included in the overall dimensions.
Will this piece fit in your space? Learn more with our guide to measuring for delivery.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. Click here for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Rotate cushions regularly
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Please note: fabric dye lots may vary. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 365-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
Tegan in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to five free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches