Leather Swivel Chair
Leather Swivel Chair
*Financing through our partner, Bread.
Orders are typically delivered in 8 to 12 weeks.
Get ten fabric samples shipped to your door.Order Free Swatches
How It Sits · Rankings are relative to all ID pieces.-
- Seat comfort
- Firmer seat
- Seat height (floor to the highest point of the seat cushion)
- Low height at 18”
- Seat depth (front of the seat cushion to front of the back cushion)
- Medium depth at 22”
Graceful lines meet smart tailoring with the Tegan leather swivel chair. Its soft curves and surprising details call back to the rest of the Tegan collection, making it a seamless addition. The simple yet modern pedestal base completes the design, adding lightness and perfect height.
Tegan is more than just form; it’s functional, too, and that function is feeling comfortable. The tight seat and back provide support, but has just enough give to let you sink in and relax. For extra lounge-ability, add some throw pillows, or simply kick back as-is—Tegan looks equally chic in both minimal and maximal spaces.
How We Measure
Our furniture measurements are calculated from each piece’s widest or tallest points. Cushion overhang beyond the frame, the crown (highest point) on a fully fluffed seat cushion, and outward curves and angles are all included in the overall dimensions.
Will this piece fit in your space? Learn more with our guide to measuring for delivery.
(Length varies based on your selection)
Below are some easy steps to extend the lifespan of your piece. CLICK HERE for our full Construction & Care guide.
With simple maintenance, your upholstered piece should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Dust leather regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a leather conditioner
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Blot spills with a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot.
- Use a light amount of distilled water for water-based spills
- Blot oil-based spills; never using water
- Color variation and wrinkles are natural in leather products
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. Inherent variations make each piece unique. In addition, the colors that appear on your screen may not be accurate due to color variations in monitors. We encourage customers to order free swatch samples, which are available here.
- From factory to front door; leading to extraordinarily fair pricing.
- Furniture made-to-order; enabling unique customization.
- Design driven, quality centered. We're obsessed with quality control.
- People loving. One point of contact and a 100-day return policy.
See what customers are saying here.
See It in Your Space
Download our augmented reality app for iOS to visualize this pieceour products in your home.Learn More
Tegan in Real Life
See photos from our customers’ homes.
Hashtag game strong - #myinteriordefine
Read Reviews From Our Customers
Free Swatches for All
Get up to ten free fabric samples shipped to your door, free of charge.Order Swatches